Fw: Pro Se Filing: Notice of Acknowledgment of Receipt - Case No. 1:26-CV-03515-LTS

segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2026




De: Joaquim Pedro de Morais Filho <j360074@hotmail.com>
Enviado: segunda-feira, agosto 10, 2026 11:54:39 PM
Para: Pro Se Filing <pro_se_filing@nysd.uscourts.gov>; prose@nysd.uscourts.gov <prose@nysd.uscourts.gov>
Assunto: Pro Se Filing: Notice of Acknowledgment of Receipt - Case No. 1:26-CV-03515-LTS

​To the Clerk of Court,

United States District Court

Southern District of New York

​Re: Joaquim Pedro De Morais, Next Friend to ex rel Cole Thomas Allen v. Attorney General of the United States, et al.

Case No. 1:26-CV-03515-LTS

​Dear Clerk,

​I am writing to submit a Notice of Acknowledgment of Receipt for the above-referenced case, in which I am appearing pro se as Next Friend.

​Please find attached the document acknowledging the receipt of the Order Granting IFP Application (Document No. 4).

​I kindly request that this document be filed on the docket.

​Thank you for your time and assistance.

​Sincerely,

​Joaquim Pedro De Morais

Pro Se Petitioner / Next Friend

R. Raimundo Mendes de Carvalho, 840

Icarai, Caucaia - CE, 61620-130

Brazil