URGENT ASYLUM CLAIM
TO THE SECRETARY OF STATE FOR THE HOME DEPARTMENT
UK VISAS AND IMMIGRATION (UKVI)
ASYLUM INTAKE UNIT
FORMAL CLAIM FOR ASYLUM AND INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION
Pursuant to the 1951 Geneva Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees
and Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR)
PART I: APPLICANT'S PRIMARY IDENTIFICATION
FULL NAME: JOAQUIM PEDRO DE MORAIS FILHO
DATE OF BIRTH: 16 SEPTEMBER 1995
PLACE OF BIRTH: MAGÉ, RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL
NATIONALITY: BRAZILIAN
MOTHER'S NAME: JOSILENE LOURENCO PEREIRA
FATHER'S NAME: JOAQUIM PEDRO DE MORAIS
PART II: ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
My professional background is highly relevant to my claim, as it demonstrates my commitment to law and order, making the accusations against me logically impossible and exposing the malicious nature of my persecution:
• Technologist in Public Safety Management (Graduated 2026)
• Post-Graduate Specialization in Criminology
• Technologist in Systems Analysis and Development
• Qualified IT Technician and Systems Developer
PART III: DETAILED STATEMENT OF PERSECUTION
I, JOAQUIM PEDRO DE MORAIS FILHO, hereby submit this formal application for asylum in the United Kingdom. I am completely unable and terrified to return to Brazil due to a well-founded fear of persecution, torture, and arbitrary deprivation of life, orchestrated directly by actors within the Brazilian State apparatus.
1. THE SOURCE OF PERSECUTION:
My life has been systematically destroyed by corrupt elements within the Brazilian Judicial system. Because of my technical expertise in Cybersecurity, Systems Analysis, and my academic focus on Public Safety and Criminology, I became a threat to illicit interests. When state actors operate outside the law, individuals with my skill set who refuse to be co-opted are targeted for neutralization.
2. THE FABRICATED ACCUSATION:
To silence me, destroy my reputation, and justify illegal actions against my person, corrupt authorities have maliciously fabricated an accusation that I am affiliated with the "Primeiro Comando da Capital" (PCC), the largest and most violent transnational criminal organization in Brazil. This accusation is entirely baseless, absurd, and directly contradicts my entire life's work and academic pursuit in public safety and law enforcement.
3. THE IMMINENT THREAT TO LIFE:
In Brazil, being falsely branded by the judicial system as a member of the PCC is a death sentence. This fabricated label places me in absolute jeopardy on three fronts:
• State Violence: It provides a false legal cover for rogue police units to execute me under the guise of "combating organized crime."
• Rival Factions: It marks me as a primary target for assassination by rival criminal syndicates operating across Brazil.
• The Prison System: If I am unjustly incarcerated based on these forged charges, I will be placed in a faction-controlled prison. As a law enforcement/public safety professional falsely accused of being a gang member, my execution inside the penal system is guaranteed.
4. INCAPACITY OF INTERNAL STATE PROTECTION:
I cannot seek refuge or protection from the Brazilian police, federal authorities, or the domestic courts. The very institutions designed to protect citizens-specifically the Judiciary-are the architects of my persecution. There is no internal flight alternative within Brazil, as the judicial warrants and the reach of the PCC span the entire national territory.
PART IV: PRAYER FOR RELIEF (NON-REFOULEMENT)
In light of the facts stated above, I respectfully request that the Secretary of State for the Home Department grants me Refugee Status and Leave to Remain in the United Kingdom. To deport or return me to Brazil would constitute a direct breach of Article 33 of the 1951 Refugee Convention (Principle of Non-Refoulement) and Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights as it would expose me to a real and immediate risk of torture, inhuman treatment, or death at the hands of state actors and criminal syndicates.
I declare under penalty of perjury that the information contained in this document is the absolute truth.
Executed on: 03 September 2026
JOAQUIM PEDRO DE MORAIS FILHO
Applicant
Contact: pedrodefilho@hotmail.com / j360074@hotmail.com / zicutake@live.com